16 Employee Reward Ideas
The key to implementing an effective incentive and reward program is being creative and thoughtful. Creativity not your strength? No worries, here are some creative ideas to help get you started.
- Company Branded Apparel: Design some new company gear and give it away as rewards. Shirts, hats, socks, coffee mugs anything you can put a logo on. Branded apparel also help foster loyalty and belonging.
- Day Off Pass: Extra time off from work always helps and is even better when employees can pick the day and get paid to boot.
- Work From Home Day: Fortunately, working from home has become increasingly popular and possible – and, employees love it!
- One-on-one Mentoring: One of the most valuable things for an employee who wants to improve. They are looking to learn from people with experience. Reward them with a few mentoring sessions with one of the executives.
- Lunch With CEO/Manager: A fantastic way to foster connection and belonging with your employees. You might be surprised how much employees appreciate the chance to get to sit down with their manager in an informal relaxed setting.
- Tickets to Sporting/Concert Events: Local events are a fantastic way to show your team that you appreciate their hard work. Every employee has a +1 they would love to take to the ball game.
- Weekend Getaway: Escaping for the weekend is just great fun! Whether it’s entertainment, outdoor fun, or just plain relaxing they will want to savor every moment.
- Continuing Education: What better way to show your employees you care about their personal and professional growth.
- New office equipment: Get some new equipment around the office. Upgrade to standing desks, new monitors, even comfort-designed keyboards, and mouse pads. All make great rewards and show your employees you care.
- Travel Upgrade: Already offer stipends for employees during work trips? GIve them an upgrade on a flight, rental car, or hotel as a reward for a special contribution.
- Ski Package: Is there a better escape than hitting the slopes?
- Primo Parking: This is an old-school reward that has been around forever … because it works. It’s a great form of public recognition.
- Auto Package: A free Oil Change, Car Wash, or Tune-up will put a smile on anyone’s face.
- Health Club Membership: Spinning class, yoga, CrossFit, or a free month at the gym. Everyone appreciates the gift of good health.
- Massage, Spa, Beauty Package: Who doesn’t like a little pampering?
- Dinner for two: Everyone deserves a night out on the town.
There is no right or wrong way to build your rewards catalog. Every company is unique and has a different type of work environment. The important thing is to be creative, personalize your rewards, and seek constant employee feedback. Striv360 makes it seamless to change your custom rewards so don’t hesitate to experiment and try new things.
For any Questions or guidance please reach out to your designated Striv360 team member.